- Beautifully designed with a modern color palette, our SS1000Z lightweight terry sweatshirt is unique to the wholesale market with a premium look and feel that you will love to wear. Perfect for year-round comfort, our lightweight 7.5oz. (250 gm) Loopback Terry fabric has 20 singles face yarn which achieves a smooth and stable fabric surface for printing. Completed with our quality construction, antique silver zipper, double metal tipped shoelace drawcords, antique silver eyelets, twill neck tape, and 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband, in a unisex fit.
- 7.5oz (250 gm) 55% cotton/45% polyester fabric
- loopback terry fabric
- 20 Singles face yarn
- antique silver zipper & zipper pull
- antique silver eyelets
- double shoelace drawcords w/ antique silver metal tips
- twill neck tape
- tear away neck label
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- unisex fit
SS1000Z - UNISEX LIGHTWEIGHT LOOPBACK TERRY ZIP HOOD
Independent Trading Introduces the SS1000 Series…The Icon Loopback Terry Collection.
Tell us about the Loopback Terry Collection.
The Icon Loopback Terry collection is a culmination of multiple ideas we’ve been working on. Once we had the specialty terry fabric developed, we really wanted to give this garment a premium look. We think the color palette and the attention to detail sets this garment apart. It has all the features a traditional blank doesn’t have.
What are the details of this fabric?
The SS1000 features a 7.5oz. (250 gm) 55% Cotton 45% Polyester Loopback Terry fabric.
As an artist and designer, what do you like most about the SS1000?
Our favorite thing about the SS1000 Collection is the color palette. We took our time to find the right colors and create a color palette that is true to our most popular colors with a modern twist. The colors are slightly lighter, and have a washed look to them that sort of mimics a garment dye. Other details like the raglan sleeves, Antique silver trims, and heavy shoe string drawcord, tie it all together.
Has there been a big demand for a Loopback Terry?
Most definitely. A lot of brands that we work with have been wanting a new Terry option for a few years now. We have noticed a Terry fabric trend where it is considered as a more premium and thoughtfully designed fabric with a unique visual interest that photographs well that isn’t available with a traditional brushed back fleece.
What has the feedback been from customers so far?
It’s been really positive so far. People like the new Loopback terry fabric, the color pallette, and the added details like the raglan sleeve, and antique silver drawcord tips. Not to mention the price is very good.
How did the Double Drawcord come to be?
I think we did it first on our PRM65DRS Special Blend Dress. We couldn’t decide between a matching or white drawcord, so we went with both! Once we offered a double drawcord option everyone really liked it, so we now offer it on our PRM90HT & PRM90HTZ garments as well. It gives the printer, designer, and end customer more options… “Ditch the one you don’t like, or rock both.”